HOW TO WATCH AURORA TV PROGRAMS?
HOW TO TEST AURORA TV SERVICE FREE OF CHARGE?
1.If you have the following TV sets, you can test the service for free for 3 days.
SONY - with AndroidTV
PHILIPS - with AndroidTV
CROWN - with AndroidTV,
or any other TV set with AndroidTV
SAMSUNG Tizen - 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Using the TV Menu, go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE , or Samsung Smart Hub .
- Using the search function, type "AuroraTV" and install the application.
- Within 1 minute of finishing the installation the service will be activated, and you can watch Aurora TV programs free of charge for two months.
2.You can test the IPTV service with the following set-top-box models:
1.Infomir MAG254w1 (with built-in WiFi)
2.Infomir MAG254w2 (with built-in WiFi)
Can I buy a device from You?
We do not sell devices. You can buy it from the Infomir manufacturer or from another (е-) store.
HOW TO FIND YOUR MAC ADDRESS ON YOUR DEVICE?
In order to register your TV set or Set-Top-Box, you need to know the MAC address of the device. On Infomir MAG devices, the MAC address is written on the device's box - it is a line of 12 consecutive symbols, separated by colon (:). It also can be found on the bottom of the Set-Top-Box.
The MAC address of your TV set can be accessed through our application using the "Profile" button. Use the "Profile" button to find the MAC address of your Set-Top-Box, too.
Note: On most TV sets there is information about one MAC address only. Some devices have separate MAC addresses for LAN, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth interfaces. Our advise is: always access your MAC address through our application!
HOW TO REGISTER?
1.Go to: www.aurora-tv.com. Find and click "Login" - it is on the upper right corner of the screen. Click "Create an account".
2.Fill out your personal information, then click the "Register" button.
3.You can now log in to start using the application.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PLAN?
1.Go to "PRICES" and choose your plan. The difference between the plans concerns only the period you are paying for. The number of programs remains the same.
2.If you wish, you can add a second and even third IPTV device to your account for only $3 per month.
3.You can also watch TV on your mobile phone or computer.
To watch on a mobile phone, download our app from Google Play Store.
To watch on a computer, go to: http://play.aurora-tv.com
4.If you purchase a Sport package, it will be added to your second and third device for free. The Sport package includes selection of different Sport Channels.
5.After you complete your selection, press "ADD TO CART" button. Select "SHOW CART" to finish your order.
6.Make sure everything is correct, then make a payment through your Pay Pal account.
7.Once the payment is completed, you will be able to register your MAC address into the System. Go to "MY ACCOUNTS". Click "Edit" next to the plan you've purchased, and add the MAC address of your device - TV set, or Set-Top-Box.
8.Be careful when entering the MAC address - it consist of numbers from 0 to 9, and Latin letters from A to F, and each 2 symbols are separated by colon (:). If the MAC address is entered incorrectly, your IPTV device will not be activated, and you'll need to log in again and make corrections using the "CHANGE MAC" button.
Free testing service
If you have an IPTV set-top-box you can benefit from our 24 hour free testing service.
Please, follow the instructions below to find out how to register the MAC Address of your IPTV set-top-box into our system.
How to register
- In order to use our services, you need an IPTV set-top-box
- If you already have one, you should find out its MAC Address. Look for a sticker on the back of the device, or on the device's package
- If you don't have an IPTV set-top-box, go to PRODUCT Menu and find out how to make a purchase
- Once you have an IPTV set-top-box, create an account. Go to: www.aurora-tv.com. Find and press "Log in" on the upper right corner of the screen, then press "Create an account".
How to choose a plan
- Go to PRICES and choose your plan. We offer different price options according to the listed time periods. The number of the TV programs is the same for all plans
- Place an order and pay via PayPal account
- Go to MY PLANS and fill out the required MAC Address. Beware when you type your Mac address because your IPTV set-top-box might not activate
How to install
- Connect your IPTV set-top-box to the TV set using the HDMI cable
- Plug in the IPTV set-top-box to the power grid
- Turn on the TV set, then go to the right HDMI input. You will see the following image on the screen:
Go to SETTINGS, then go to SYSTEM SETTINGS
Go to SERVERS
GO to GENERAL
Find the Keyboard Button on the Remote Control, then type pool.ntp.org into the NTP server field, as shown on the picture bellow:
Press Enter, then press OK.
Go back to the previous menu using the HOME button, and select PORTALS, as shown on the picture.
Type Aurora TV into Portal 1 name:
Type http://aurora-tv.com/ww into Portal 1 URL:
Press Enter, then press OK.
If you go through all the steps correctly, press HOME button on the Remote Control, then choose what to watch.